8th Grade-Exploring Business and Leadership
Eighth grade business classes learn the following standards:
- business etiquette and business communication,
- ethics and ethical decision making,
- requirements for seeking, gaining, and maintaining employment,
- skills required for seeking employment,
- skills required for gaining employment,
- behaviors required for maintaining employment,
- leadership and team building.
In addition to these standards there is a heavy emphasis placed on multimedia design, written and oral communication. Students are expected to create and present multimedia presentations and communicate effectively during job interviews.
Eighth grade business classes will find all presentation files by unit in the links below. Further class and assignment information can be found by clicking on the 8th Grade Google Classroom link.